Refill or customize your first aid kit with a 2″ self-adherent bandage wrap. Used to hold cold packs, dressings, or splints in place. Provides compression for sprains and strains. Cohesive wrap does not stick to the skin or hair. Easy to apply and remove. No more worrying about losing the clips on regular elastic bandages. Latex-free bandage is 5 yards long by 2″ wide.
- Provides compression superior to that of regular elastic bandages.
- Won’t stick to skin or hair, self-adherent bandage, easy to apply, and remove.
- No pins or clips needed to stay in place. Self-adherent bandage sticks to itself.
- Stays in place, won’t slip, roll up or ride up even when wet.
- Easy to tear, no scissors required.