- This Small MOLLE EMT Pouch has a double zippered main compartment that opens up flat into two separate compartments for easy access to your first aid supplies. Internally there is a pocket, several elastic straps, and four loops to organize your supplies. The small EMT pouch has a detachable MOLLE panel that can attach to any gear with PALs webbing. The small EMT pouch is attached to the MOLLE panel via hook and loop fastener and a 1” strap with a quick connect buckle.
- The small EMT pouch is secured to the MOLLE base with hook and loop fastener and a 1” strap with a plastic quick connect buckle. The small EMT pouch can be quickly detached from the MOLLE base by releasing the quick connect buckle and pulling the grab handle and ripping the small EMT pouch away from the MOLLE base in case of an emergency. The contents of the small EMT pouch can be quickly removed from the MOLLE gear that it is attached to and be quickly brought to the patient.
- This small EMT pouch can serve many other purposes that require you carry organize supplies. Besides the obvious choice of organizing your first aid supplies, this small EMT pouch can be used for: everyday carry gear, fishing supplies, camping supplies, action camera bag, school supplies, or any other tasks that you can think of.
- The small EMT pouch base has two MOLLE straps with metal button snaps that can attach to other PAL compatible gear, such as: backpacks, chest rigs/vests, plate carriers, etc.
- The outside of the small EMT pouch has two rows of MOLLE webbing for attaching other MOLLE compatible gear to your small EMT pouch. There is also a small patch of loop fastener 4.25″W X 1.75″H for attaching hook fastener patches.
- Size : 7.0″ H x 4.0″ W x 3.0″ D